Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Periscope! My New, "Secret" Obsession

 
OMG!! I am obsessed with Periscope! I went to the San Diego Zoo today and when I heard that whistle... I pretended to need to use the bathroom to see it! It was a Periscope from Lucky Little Learners. Luckily, (no pun intended) I had my earphones in my purse and was able to hear inside the stall.
Weird? Nah!!!! Ha!
 
So, here I am!  Following Sheila Jane and the 5 recommended teachers and some...
 
What a great tool for teachers!
 
Happy Periscoping!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hilda,
    I've just come across your blog and thought I'd reach out.
    My name is Camille and together with some friends we run VocApp - a flashcard app for learning languages. I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing about VocApp or posting a link to our website on your blog? The app offers the possibility of creating flashcards in a variety of languages for free. We also have some paid English-Spanish courses, which we'd be willing to share with you and your students for free. Here's a sample set of flashcards I've made for you: https://vocapp.com/on-the-road-en-esp-flashcards-201209
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Camille
    camille@vocapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spa Panggilan Jakarta
    Iklan www.massageariesjakarta.blogspot.com
    Jasa Spa Panggilan Jakarta 24 jam Bisa Ke Hotel, Rumah, Apartemen dan Kost!
    Spa Jakarta http://massageariesjakarta.blogspot.com Massage Pijat Panggilan 24 jam Jakarta

    spa jakarta,massage jakarta,massage panggilan,pijat panggilan 24 jam jakarta

    SPA JAKARTA Paket Jasa Spa & Massage Jakarta. Siap Pijat Panggilan 24Jam Jakarta, Massage Panggilan Anda Telp Kami Datang! Terapis Berpengalaman · Layanan 24 Jam · Harga Bersaing Pijat di JAKARTA www.massageariesjakarta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete